Monday, September 7, 2009

A-Rod - The Many Lives of Alex Rodriguez by Selena Roberts Book Review

The book A-Rod – The Many Lives of Alex Rodriguez by Selena Roberts was already a media sensation even before they are posted. Both Selena Roberts and Alex Rodriguez were berhmt enough to pull even people who never liked to read a book that more than two hundred pages long. Roberts has a way of integrating their Guide and readers, do not stray away from the story, which she has woven. Groer I was not a fan of baseball I was a tennis fan, but I saw enough of the sports news with my brother, who loved baseball, knowing who was Alex Rodriguez. I was amazed by his talent and was, in fact, the only baseball players in recent years that I knew. When Roberts's use of steroids to help his performance against, therefore annulled the statistics, I was berrascht. A part of me could not deny that this talented player had cheated fr all of us who cheered him and Supported him, but part of me could not deny that this will also be knnte mglich. Roberts wre not as fearless as a book about something they just release speculation. There must be something we all have bersehen. Something that they do not appear. There was no surprises GroE to my brother that I have a copy of the book, before most people had their own copy. In fact, my brother was the only person from the group of friends, all of which included baseball fans, natrlich, the Roberts opinion about A-Rod, one of his favorite baseball player of all time. The unauthorized biography is more than an exposure of A-Rod

[Via http://oho321.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment