Friday, December 11, 2009

If Indiana Jones Were A Metaphysician

Where Pharoahs Dwell

Where Pharoahs Dwell: One Mystic's Journey Through The Gates Of Immortality

I’m going to be completely honest. Being a big fan of Patricia’s work, I was a bit skeptical if I’d like this book as much as her other books. I know next to nothing about Egypt and it has never really interested me too much. But knowing that I love everything else Patricia has done, I gave it a chance. So with an open mind I began reading the book only to realize that I couldn’t put it down. You feel like you are right there with Patricia through the whole journey. She presents the story with honesty, humility and without watering down her metaphysical experiences.

This books is very different than her other work she does with the Sirian Speakers. This is a personal story of discovery and initiations, which makes you feel like you are experiencing these initiations and revelations for yourself. It is presented in such a clear manner and takes you step by step of her learning experience that you really don’t have to know anything about Egypt to read it. Based on past life-regressions and her channeling work with the Sirian Speakers, she eventually finds validation of the information she received within herself in the outside world, in Egypt. Patricia takes you to the remote, secret & forbidden places of Egypt on her search. I really want to leave a review without spoiling the book, so I’m going to talk about what happens in the book further than that. You definitely have to read it, even if you are a bit reluctant or know nothing about Egypt, like me. This book holds a special place in my heart and I’m sure it will for you. This book would make an excellent movie. It reminds me of a mix of the adventures of Indiana Jones with the discoveries and questioning along the line of Erich von Däniken but with a mystical and metaphysical experience.

[Via http://matmantra.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment