Sunday, August 30, 2009

Faces in the Fire

Mystery/suspense is my favorite genre of books, so it was with great anticipation that I set about reading T. L. Hine’s Faces in the Fire; Where Lives Collide. I was not disappointed. This story starts in the middle and jumps to different points throughout the lives of four hurting and broken people. These people are only vaguely connected through a series of numbers and a catfish.

Even though I do not particularly care for nonlinear story lines, I tremendously enjoyed this book because the storyline flowed well in a nonlinear format. I read this book straight through, the way it was intended to be read, but I was severely tempted to find chapter one and read it that way first. I am incredibly happy that I did not do that, but I will at some point, because this book is definitely a book worthy of reading more than once or twice.

[Via http://cdieterly.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment