Friday, April 24, 2009

TCJ Library Addition: Vilified!

The first book that I’m adding into the TCJ Library Collection is Vilified! Red Meat for Conservatives from a Guy Who’s Got a lot of Beefs.  I’m still in the process of reading this one, but it’s great so far!  Conservative Author Corey Deitz covers it all somewhere in the book, from his opinion on Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, to PETA and Illegal Immigration.  Deitz does a great job conveying his opinions in a way that’s funny and entertaining, so you don’t have to worry about becoming uninterested.  It’s a hilarious yet insightful take on politics that’s definitely a must read!

When I finish reading the book, I plan to write a full review, but I just wanted to write a little blurb (is that a word) about it while I’m reading.

Resources

To visit Vilified!’s website, click here.

To buy a paperback copy of Vilified! on Amazon, click here.

To buy a paperback copy or eBook copy of Vilified! on Lulu, click here.

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the book at one of the above sources!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment