Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little bloggy break

Hello my friends! I just wanted to tell you all that I am heading off on Wednesday into New York City to have surgery. As all of my long time blogging friends know, I have recently finished chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer and have two preventative surgeries to go until this whole process is done. I will be staying in the hospital for two evenings, heading back home on Friday, and will be hanging low for a few days after that. I hope to be back blogging (and commenting) by mid-to-late next week.

After my surgery I will  be traveling back into the city once a week for six to eight weeks. Usually I just drive to my doctor’s office (without traffic it takes about 1 hour 15 minutes) but think that I might travel to my appointments via New Jersey Transit, giving me at least an hour each way of uninterrupted reading time! Doesn’t sound to shabby, right? Maybe I’ll even run into Book Club Girl, who is a transit traveler too!

In the meantime, I’ve been reading quite a lot and will be posting reviews of the following books over the next few weeks:

Hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment