Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gratitude Is a Lifestyle....

…. a hard fought, grace-infused, biblical lifestyle.”

Beginning in the introduction, Nancy Leigh Demoss brings conviction to my soul about true gratitude. She quotes theologian and author Dr. Wayne Grudem from an interview with C.J. Mahaney…. C.J. asks Dr. Grudem to address some areas of vulnerabilty and discouragement in ministry. Dr. Grudem responds with…”Honestly, I don’t often become discouraged. I continue to see evidence of God’s work in my life and the lives of those around me, and I am simply overwhelmed with thankfulness to Him.” What a statement! How many of us, if asked this question would respond with praise for the greatness of God? My guess would be less than one percent.

Nancy invites us all to come with her on a journey. “A journey to greater freedom and joy…a journey closer to the heart of God.”

Join us tomorrow as we accept an “Invitation at Transformation”

No comments:

Post a Comment