Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Noticer by Andy Andrews

Just call him Jones. It’s a name you’ll never forget. If you’ve had the chance to receive the perspective in your life that Jones dished out, then you are one lucky person. This book is full of everyday insights that you don’t realize go as deep as they do until you pick up this book.

What an amazing story! This book captured my attention on the first page. I felt as though I sat with each character, viewing life from their perspective. As they were changed, so was I. I was filled with encouragment and opportunities at the turn of each page.

My words barely begin to express the amazing story that Andy Andrews tells in this book. It will capture your heart, open your eyes, and challenge you to look at each day from a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment