Monday, March 23, 2009

CAN'T..STOP..READING

I never thought I was going to get addicted to the Twilight series but I did.  I flew through the first book, loved it, then sped through the 2nd and 3rd books.  I picked up the 4th one, Breaking Dawn, a few days ago and I have come to the conclusion that with this one in particular, I need to be cautious about when I choose to open this book.  There is no telling when I will put it down!   This one is my favorite in the saga for a bunch of reasons I am not going to post out of respect for those of you who haven’t gotten there yet (I hate it when people ruin books for me).  I know Stephenie Meyer has received some criticism, but I have to give her total thumbs-up for managing to keep her writing so suspenseful.  I’m dreading finishing this book because I know it says “The End” on the last page and I don’t want the story to draw to a close.  Every time I pick up where I left off, I get to leave my world and jump into Edward and Bella’s which always seems to be so exciting.  These books have become a great escape for me.. not that there’s so much I need to escape from, but I feel like I get to take a mini-vacation when I read and I think that’s pretty cool.

Off to watch the deleted scenes from the movie.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment